After import PM's dated 1970

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After import PM's dated 1970

This must be a Unix thing, but after an import from UBBT6.4 the PM's are dated 1970, anyway to prevent that? Not a real big deal but if I can change it or prevent it when I do it for real that would be cool.
    Do not click this link... you may save hundreds on your auto insurance.

same thing happened with some timestamps when I used the PNphpBB converter, tho not for PMs. In my example of threads and forums views, I looked into the code and it turned out that the timestamps weren't stored with the forums / threads, so the converter didnt have easy access to that info. However, the timestamps are stored with the posts. So I had to write a small query to pull the timestamp from the posts table during the forum / thread conversion.

Anyway...

perhaps its something similiar with the PMs for UBBT?

Comment

Originally posted by mtakacs
      same thing happened with some timestamps when I used the PNphpBB converter, tho not for PMs. In my example of threads and forums views, I looked into the code and it turned out that the timestamps weren't stored with the forums / threads, so the converter didnt have easy access to that info. However, the timestamps are stored with the posts. So I had to write a small query to pull the timestamp from the posts table during the forum / thread conversion.

Anyway...

perhaps its something similiar with the PMs for UBBT?
      The post_time is brought in with the posts and updating the threads and forums counters fixes all that.
      I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

Originally posted by coloradok5
        This must be a Unix thing, but after an import from UBBT6.4 the PM's are dated 1970, anyway to prevent that? Not a real big deal but if I can change it or prevent it when I do it for real that would be cool.
        I believe I have found the issue and fixed it in the latest download, it wasn't referencing M_Sent from the messages table correctly.
        I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X