Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IPB 1.3 --> vB 3.0.3 - Attachments and Post date

Hi,

have two problems with Impex for Invision Power Board 1.3. The german VBulletin 3.0.3 is a new installation.

When i would import the Attachments, Impex told me "Skipping, no source file". What to do?

The second error is, that every post have the creation date 01.01.1970 after import.

Hope for help.

Attachyments should be supported. Are you sure you are running the latest version of Impex and that there are attachments in the IPB database?

As for the post dates, you need to update the user, thread and forum counters after importing.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Second problem solved. Thx.

First problem:
      Maybe, i'm running Impex 1.27. And yes, i'm sure. Impex told me about 128 Attachments.

Comment

I'm with stupid.
        Attachment upload path must be the total path from my webserver.

A little help text would be fine next time.

Thx

Comment

Another problem.
          Because the import is too old i want to do a new one. But when i choose clean database i get this error message:

Database error in vBulletin:ImpEx Target 3.0.3:
          Invalid SQL: UPDATE vB_ranks SET importrankid= 0 WHERE importrankid <> 0
          mysql error: Unknown column 'importrankid' in 'where clause'
          mysql error number: 1054

What to do? How can i delete all Threads and post? The way over the admincp is not handy.

Comment

The easiest way it so rerun the install script.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
              The easiest way it so rerun the install script.
              Sorry, but the install script delete also the other tables like Style Settings and so on, right?

I only want to delete the forums, threads and post, but not the settings.

Hope it's clear what i'm need.

Stefan

Comment

Click on the import / export link again, that will by pass the mysql missing table error. It has been fixed in the latest download.

The HOWTO explains the post and thread dates.
                I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry
                  Click on the import / export link again, that will by pass the mysql missing table error. It has been fixed in the latest download.

The HOWTO explains the post and thread dates.
                  Sorry,
                  i can only login into the german members area. And there is only the version 1.27.

Comment

The howto is here :

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=116398

The german members area impex download is the same as ours so they will have the same and latest version we do
                    I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X