database clean after import

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• database clean after import

A few weeks ago I followed a thread regarding cleaning the importuserid info from vb after a successful import.

I never copied it down then..as we were moving servers. Now when I go back, one link states an invalid thread was specified, and the others lead to different issues.

Is that "cleaner" no longer available/functioning? Do I need all thse importids after all these months? Thanks for any info

The thread you click on that shows as invalid thread, could you please goto the admin control panel and see if there are threads waiting validation? Maybe that is it.

You can also try to update counters again and see if that fixes some of the issues.

Comment

The post on the vB site with some SQL files have been removed as the functionality is now in the latest version of impex.

If you download the latest files and just copy them over the version you have the session will be ok and at the top of every page you will have a link to the clean up.
      I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

Well I imported a few months ago. Should i run that script again?? Just to clean up?

Thanks Floris, but I meant I followed the thread here at vb.org and it was now gone.

Comment

Originally posted by dcarr
          Well I imported a few months ago. Should i run that script again?? Just to clean up?

Thanks Floris, but I meant I followed the thread here at vb.org and it was now gone.
          You only need to remove the importid's left by doing an import if you are going to import a 2nd or 3rd board into your vB3 board.
          I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

Thanks

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X