PMs not counting as "stored"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PMs not counting as "stored"

PMs imported are showing in the inbox, with a number count, but stored PMs says "0". How do i get that to eflect the actual number of PMs. thanks

Originally posted by indie
    PMs imported are showing in the inbox, with a number count, but stored PMs says "0". How do i get that to eflect the actual number of PMs. thanks
    This is a clean up function currently being worked on, sending or reciving a PM should update the counter as it will force a re-count.
    I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

Sendin/receiving did not update counter

I have 185 in my inbox
      15 stored.

Is a fix coming? thanks!

Comment

Yes, PM clean up has been flagged as an issue for all importers due to the way the counters are set.
        I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

will it fix the existing PMs, or only ones imported after the fix. thanks

Comment

At the moment it is planned to be part of a clean up module for post imports, its not been written yet so I can't give any details as to what it will exactly do, though I've noted your requirment for what it will need to do.
            I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

do we have an update on this? =/

Comment

Originally posted by crash resistant
                do we have an update on this? =/
                Yes we do. This was fixed ages ago, what importer is it that you are having trouble with ?
                I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X