Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error importing from PhpBB 2.0.8 to VB 3.0.3

Hi,

I've checked other posts about this issue, but no one seems to have the same problem.

I run a XMB1.6 board and invested in a Vb license. Since I was not very confident in the XMB import script, I imported my XMB to a PhpBB (this import worked fine). Then I imported the PhpBB to a VB board.

Import went fine, with no error. All categories and forums appear in the ACP. However, some do not show on the index. I've updated every counters and checked permissions but it just won't work. Most forum show, but some won't.

An idea, anyone?

PS: sorry if my English is not that good, I'm French.

Did you check the Forum settings to make sure these forums are open and visible?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Yep, I did.

Comment

If you have not installed any hacks (which includes portals), fill out a support ticket at:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/mem...ontactform.php

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP. If you have installed hacks, then remove the hacks first then check and see if you still have this problem. If so, leave the default vB files in place and fill out the support request.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

No need, I found what messed up the forums. When giving them an appearance number in XMB and PhpBB you start with 0 whereas in VB you start with 1.

The board just didn't display the forums numbered with 0. In case it might help someone.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X