Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error, ThWboard importer

Hey Jerry,

Importing went fine but i have a little problem with the PM import.

That's what i get:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: get_phpbb2_pm_text() in XXX\pago2\impex\systems\thwboard\009.php on line 154

Now i have added
    PHP Code:
           /**
            * Returns the pm text
         * @param    object databaseobject    The database object to run the query against
         * @param    string mixed            Table database type
         * @param    string mixed            The prefix to the table name i.e. 'vb3_'
         * @param    int     mixed         pm id
            * @return    array
            */

function get_thwboard_pm_text(&$DB_object, &$database_type, &$table_prefix, &$pm_id)
            {
                if (
    $database_type == 'mysql')
                {

$sql "
                    SELECT * FROM " 

$table_prefix."pm
                    WHERE pmid ='" 
    $pm_id ."'"

;

$pms $DB_object->query_first($sql);

return 
    $pms;
                }
                else
                {
                    return 
    false;
                }
                return 
    $return_array;
            } 
    to 000.php and changed the function in 009.php.
    It seems to work

Now there's another problem. The PM were not imported. Any chance to import just them? Normally i would have to re-import the users to do so (impex tells me) but iam afraid i'll loose my users

Next problem: all my users went to the guest usergroup twice. Once as the primary usergroup and as the secondary usergroup. How can i remove all 101 user from that additional usergroup? Is there some sort of query which makes it easy?!
    I used Prune / Move Users do move them to another primary usergroup but that doesn't work for additional usergroups.

edit:
    The problem is even worse
    I get the following error when i try to edit a user:
    Database error in vBulletin 3.0.2:

Invalid SQL: SELECT title, usergroupid FROM usergroup WHERE usergroupid IN (2,,1,) ORDER BY title
    mysql error: You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '1,) ORDER BY title' at line 1

mysql error number: 1064

Date: Sunday 04th of July 2004 02:42:28 PM
    Script: XXX/pago2/admincp/user.php?s=&do=edit&userid=11
    Referer:
    Username: d.Hahn
    IP Address: XXX.168.XXX.XXX
    Last edited by MrNase; Sun 4th Jul '04, 5:29am.
    That's the end of that!

Well i guess the usergroup problem is fixed quickly and my new vB can go live as soon as possible

Those little problems annoy my though

I can't even update the counters now. The page only loads half and so most of the counters are not updated yet.

I really hope my problems get solved. I can't give any of you access to that installation because i didn't purchase the second license yet and i would break the license agreement.
    That's the end of that!

Comment

ok, sorted that out

The only problem atm is that i can't import the PM without importing the users first.
      But the users are already importet... Any chance to bypass ImpEx to allow PM to be imported without to be imported first?
      That's the end of that!

Comment

How can you import users PM's with out importing the users ?

the phpBB function call itself was the error, not the missing function, though I have fixed that now.

You can re-run modules you don't have to do the whole import over and over, impex dosn't say you have to do that.

I would suggest rasing a support ticket, then I can keep track of the development on the importer.
        Last edited by Jerry; Sun 4th Jul '04, 7:44am.
        I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X