Forgot to include the table prefix for source db in ImpexConfig.php

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forgot to include the table prefix for source db in ImpexConfig.php

I forgot to include the table prefix for the source database in the ImpexConfig.php and ran the ImpEx through the admin cp. Of course, I got an error. I added the table prefix and reuploaded ImpexConfig.php, but now when I go to Import/Export, I get the picture in the attachment.

What should I do?
    Attached Files

Originally posted by dndog
    I forgot to include the table prefix for the source database in the ImpexConfig.php and ran the ImpEx through the admin cp. Of course, I got an error. I added the table prefix and reuploaded ImpexConfig.php, but now when I go to Import/Export, I get the picture in the attachment.

What should I do?
    Clear the session it will be broken with this SQL :

"DELETE FROM datastore WHERE title='ImpExSession';
    I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

How do I clear the session?

Comment

Run the query Jerry posted:

DELETE FROM datastore WHERE title='ImpExSession';

To run queries you first need to give yourself permission to run queries in the Admin CP. To do this, edit this section of config.php:

// ****** USERS WITH QUERY RUNNING PERMISSIONS ******
        // The users specified here will be allowed to run queries from the control panel.
        // See the above entries for more information on the format.
        // Please note that the ability to run queries is quite powerful. You may wish
        // to remove all user IDs from this list for security reasons.
        $canrunqueries = 'x';

...with x being your userid number.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X