X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• void
    replied
    New errors in ubbthreads import.

The import now completes without any problems. But now I seem to find some new problems.

1. The threaded structure of ubbtreads is gone All posts are treated like they where imported from a flat forumtype. Any parent/child relationship is disregarded.

2. The " character gets a \ infront of it so that the text: "sometext" becomes \"sometext\" in the vb version of the post.

3. The [-quote] [-/qu-ote] (here I've inserted a - sign because codetag does not work!) does not get translated. Perhaps this has to do with, that, in my danish system, its called [citat][/citat]. This is how its set up in ubbthreads. The import system disregard this settings, and proceeds with the hardcoded default UBBCODE. Any non-english ubbthread conversion are likely to become cryptic because of this.

4. Underlying LINKS are somehow transformed from ex. http://www.ibm.com to http:///"http://www.ibm.com"/. But only in the [-url][-/url] ubbcode tag. Ex. the image ubbcode seems to work fine.

5. Attachments are not imported.

Thats it - for now
    Last edited by void; Thu 10th Jun '04, 11:37am.

Leave a comment:

• void
    replied
    Thank you for your speedy efforts Jerry. I'll take it for a spin tomorrow and report back...

Leave a comment:

• Jerry
    replied
    The download has been updated for the html_2_bb function.

The LIMIT var is missed out if the page is redreshed after an error or the back button is used with a broken session etc.

Leave a comment:

• void
    replied
    The error looks more like the limitvalue is not inserted or is somehow somehow blank. I had this parameter set.

Leave a comment:

• void
    replied
    Good eyesight there...

Since it actually reports where in this file the error occur, and sends the mail below to the webmaster, I think its a safe bet that it actually finds the file and try to execute it. Must be a typo.

Thanks though

---
    Database error in vBulletin:ImpEx Source 3.0.1:

Invalid SQL:
    SELECT * FROM w3t_Posts
    ORDER BY B_Number
    LIMIT 0,
    mysql error: You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 3

Leave a comment:

• AWS
    replied
    I don't know if this is a typo on your part, but
    D:\websites\ateist_v2\debat\impex\systems\ubb_thre ads\007.php
    notice the space in ubb_threads. This would cause the error if it isn't a typo.

Leave a comment:

• void
    replied
    Thx Floris!

Now Jerry, what about the error? How do I procced?

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    You can start over with your import as many times as you want, clear the vbfields table that was created by the core module and you can start the impex system up again.

Leave a comment:

• void
    started a topic Ubbthread (6.3) import error

Ubbthread (6.3) import error

Coming to step 7, I get the following error:

--
    Fatal error: Call to undefined function: ubb_threads_html_2_bb() in D:\websites\ateist_v2\debat\impex\systems\ubb_threads\007.php on line 149
    --

and

--
    Invalid SQL:
    SELECT * FROM w3t_Posts
    ORDER BY B_Number
    LIMIT 0,
    mysql error: You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 3
    mysql error number: 1064
    Date: Wednesday 09th of June 2004 08:28:33 PM
    --

Running mysql 4.0.20a-nt and php 4.3.7 on a win2003 IIS6

Please advise!

Also, how many times can I do this import? I would like to do it a couple of times until I get the courage to close the "production" db and do the final import.
    Last edited by void; Wed 9th Jun '04, 11:33am.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X