Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phpbb2->VB3 Import, database errors!

hi;
    kinda new to vbulletin. I just imported my phpbb2 board to vb3, impex went without a hitch. I have run the update counters. However when any of my members try to post or log into the board, they get an error saying the "There seems to have been a slight problem with the database...." Then I get an email with the following message:

"vBulletin (Forum) Database error!
    Database error in vBulletin 3.0.1:
    Invalid SQL:
    SELECT

thread.threadid, thread.title, thread.replycount, postusername, postuserid, thread.dateline AS postdateline, IF(views <= thread.replycount, thread.replycount+1, views) AS views, thread.lastposter, thread.lastpost, pollid
    , thread.iconid AS threadiconid, iconpath AS threadiconpath
    ,thread.forumid, forum.title AS forumtitle
    , post.pagetext AS preview

FROM thread as thread
    LEFT JOIN icon USING (iconid)
    LEFT JOIN forum AS forum ON (thread.forumid = forum.forumid)
    LEFT JOIN post AS post ON (post.postid = thread.firstpostid)
    LEFT JOIN deletionlog AS deletionlog ON (thread.threadid = deletionlog.primaryid AND type = 'thread')

WHERE open <> '10' AND thread.visible = 1 AND thread.forumid NOT IN(4,10,36,5,11,12,13,14,15,23,34,28,30,32,3,24,25,29,31,6,16,17,18,19,33,7,20,21,22,8,26, 27,35,9,37,38) Array AND deletionlog.primaryid IS NULL
    ORDER BY lastpost DESC
    LIMIT 4

mysql error: You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Array AND deletionlog.primaryid IS NULL
    ORDER BY lastpost D
    mysql error number: 1064"

Please can you tell me what's wrong and how I may go about fixing that?

Thanks in advance.

Have you edited any of the stock files?

Try reuploading all the non image files in ASCII mode, also try running repair and optimize from the AdminCP under import and maitences

Comment

Definately a hack there should be nothing that selects just 4 of the previous threads.
      Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

Oy, thanks for the reply. Luckily the only hack I installed was the vba_cmps 1.0.
        I reuploaded the files like you suggested and the database error has not yet occured again. I still need the feature of the vba_cmps for my board. So I'll reinstall it and if the error re-occurs then I know thats where the problem is
        Thanks for your help guys.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X