Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to be of service, and good luck with the import and your new forums

Comment

Hi agene ok I was able to import the forum, users but I can't see the Posts or Threads but at the same time it shows that they were imported! So what's wrong in this picture?

Comment

Did you update the counters?

AdminCP > Import & Maitences > Update counters >

Update thread info
        then
        Update forum info

Comment

UP date the users are not working i tryed logign in with a username from the old forum but i got a message saying the the user dosenot exests!

Comment

You did run the import users modual?

What system were you importing from?

Comment

rebulding counters now

Comment

Noticed the title, after you import the users check to see if they are there

AdminCP > Users > Search for Users > Show All Users

Comment

ok i can see the number of posts now but when i go into the forum i dont se any post what do i do now?

Comment

You updated the thread info as well? and you imported the threads too?

Comment

yes all but i still dont see some threds some forums are ok but most dont have any threds in them

Comment

And one more thing which is really anoying for example I see 25 posts in the forum stats but when I get in to the forum all I see is 3 or 4 posts! What's the problem in your opinion?

Comment

Check the forum view age setting under 'Display Options' at the bottom of the forum display page.
                          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Yes now it's working but how can I make it appear by default?

Comment

In the Forum Manager set the Default View Age to 'Show All Threads'.

Admin CP -> Forums & Moderators -> Forum Manager -> Edit Forum -> Default View Age -> Show All Threads
                              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thank you Zachery and Steve for your help im all done and set up now

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X