Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum imported. Nothing happened

Hi,

I finally managed to import IkonBoard 3.1.2.a into the latest Invision. Only, nothing happened. I followed all the steps for the import system and recieved no errors. The forum is still 'empty' except the default forum and me and 2 other people who already registered.

When i go to the admin panel, i do see my members, polls and subforums. However, even there are no posts nor topics. Did i miss a step?

Here is my board: http://wolfinthebag.net/hideout/index.php?

Help much appreciated.

Jicin

As per your other thread, have you updated the counters?

Comment

Originally posted by Jicin
      Hi,

I finally managed to import IkonBoard 3.1.2.a into the latest Invision. Only, nothing happened. I followed all the steps for the import system and recieved no errors. The forum is still 'empty' except the default forum and me and 2 other people who already registered.

When i go to the admin panel, i do see my members, polls and subforums. However, even there are no posts nor topics. Did i miss a step?

Here is my board: http://wolfinthebag.net/hideout/index.php?

Help much appreciated.

Jicin
      Looks good to me, you might want to go into the forum manager and delete the default "Main Forum" though.
      I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

Yeah it works now. Thanks again. Currently i am just testing to see if the old forum imports correctly. Unfortunately there are still a few bugs (2 of wich i see as vital) so i hope they'll be fixed soon.
        Then i'll import for real. I also need to do the layout and i want to move some forums around and stuff

Greetings,
        Jicin

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X