phpbb2 import --> Moderators for forums not imported

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• phpbb2 import --> Moderators for forums not imported

Today I took a copy of my phpBB 2.0.0 and did a migration to vb3. Everything came across without problems except moderators for the forums. After the import I updated the counters and turned on moderator display for the forum displays. Since the moderator column was empty in the displays I looked at the moderator table and found no rows.

Is there something I missed in the upgrade that would be causing this or am I forced to rebuild the moderator lists on all my forums?

Thanks for your help!
    Drive Thru Online vBulletin Plugins | PureSportsCar.com | GearHeadApps.com - iPhone and iPad App Reviews for the Motoring Enthusiast

According to the importer status

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showp...06&postcount=2

There is nothing mentioned about importing the moderators of the forums, im guessing it has somthing with phpbb using groups as moderators which may cause some problems, but Im no dev so I'm not sure

It looks like you will have to add each mod to your forum

Comment

In phpbb2 there is a table called moderators which has one row for each userid, forum id to define the moderators for each forum. Given this they would likely not be handled the same way a group is since groups are typically a userid and group id pairing per row.

Jerry - can you shed any light on what might be going on?

Thanks!

Mark
      Drive Thru Online vBulletin Plugins | PureSportsCar.com | GearHeadApps.com - iPhone and iPad App Reviews for the Motoring Enthusiast

Comment

Moderators currently aren’t imported from phpBB.
        I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

Thanks...it should be a big deal to reconfigure these. Thanks again

Comment

Should or shouldn't ?

I can find moderators for groups but not forums in phpBB, unless its a case of a group is assigned to a forum and the members of that group are the mods, or something like that.
            I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

Working...
            X