Another errors in UBB.classic converter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another errors in UBB.classic converter

I just tryed new version of vB importer and find out another error. Incorrect post time conversion. The post with time 00:07 was converted into 12:07. This cause the 1st post (00:07) became 2nd (12:07) and the 2nd (02:05) became 1st (02:05) because of the time. This is an error for sure and I have a lot of examples of these in my forum.

Another mix up not found yet (still testing...). But as a whole looks good.

Also, the avatars form outside (for example http://...) were imported, but local ones from /ubb/graemlins were not.

Associate Users doesn't work. The same error as was reported here:

Warning: Missing argument 2 for get_members_list() in .../www/.../forum/impex/systems/ubb_classic/000.php on line 124

Warning: Missing argument 3 for get_members_list() in .../www/.../forum/impex/systems/ubb_classic/000.php on line 124

Polls were not imported at all.

Forum Import has the same error as described here, but now all forums are green, not red as before. Errors after conversion not found (still testing...).

Hope this will help to fix error in import system.

P.S. Please don't put it off. I bought license in June 2003 (one year back without a week) and till now can't get my forum imported and work with vB3.

What version of ubb are you running ?
    I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

UBB.classic 6.3.1

Comment

Originally posted by The following errors occurred when this message was submitted
        Jerry has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.
        I can't send PMs to you, Jerry.

Comment

Yea, I get a few PM's

Should be some room now !
          I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

I use 24 hours format and after conversion all time 00.xx converted to 12.xx. This cause posts order change.

Please fix it.

Comment

Why nobody reply? I try to use 12-hours format and get the same error. 12.00 AM converted to 12.00 PM.

Comment

We try our best to reply to every question on these forums, but can't catch them all. I don't know - so can't help. When Jerry has time he will reply, I am sure.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X