[ImpEx] Problems after Wbb 2.1.3 -> vB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ImpEx] Problems after Wbb 2.1.3 -> vB

- After the Import I looked in my PNs and the Dates of the PNs are all 01.01.1970.
    - Is there any way to import the Attachments?
    - Is there any way to import the Avatars?
    - How do I put all Users from one Group to another?

Before these problems arent solved I have to sell my licence, because at 01.06.2004 my old Wbb licence is gone. Then I sell the vB licence and buy me a new Wbb licence. So please help me

PM' dates - That is a bug that has been fixed.

Attachments - currently not, being worked on in genral for all importers.

Avatars - Currently no, if you have a board that has a lot and you are willing to give me a MySQL dump with a folder of the images I would be able to get it done.
    I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry
      PM' dates - That is a bug that has been fixed.

Attachments - currently not, being worked on in genral for all importers.

Avatars - Currently no, if you have a board that has a lot and you are willing to give me a MySQL dump with a folder of the images I would be able to get it done.
      thx for the bugfix.
      i've had pm'ed you about the attachments. can you reply to this please?

Comment

OK. Thanks for no Answer but I think I go back to WBB.
        So much money and than no usuable way to Update from wbb to vB.
        Thats very sad.

Comment

I've not received any PM from you and there have been a few successfully imports with wBB that I am aware of, either way PM'ing me isn't the ideal way of getting support.

Mailing [email protected] is the correct way of asking for support.
          I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry
            I've not received any PM from you and there have been a few successfully imports with wBB that I am aware of, either way PM'ing me isn't the ideal way of getting support.

Mailing [email protected] is the correct way of asking for support.
            ok one last question. is it possible to import the attachments after my board is relauncht in vb3 and the user posted very much?
            when this is possible my biggest problem is away and i hope it so
            sorry that i'm so.... jumpy (i hate my english) but my community makes my life to hell and they dont want an off-time at all cost.

Comment

Originally posted by Traenenblut
              ok one last question. is it possible to import the attachments after my board is relauncht in vb3 and the user posted very much?
              when this is possible my biggest problem is away and i hope it so
              sorry that i'm so.... jumpy (i hate my english) but my community makes my life to hell and they dont want an off-time at all cost.
              Straight answer = At the moment No.

This is because the wBB importer doesn't import post id's that would be needed to import attachments at the moment, its an easy thing to put in but I've been very hesitant about altering the post table to include an importpostid as if you were importing into an already large board an alter table on a huge post table would take a long time.

The importers will be updated to import attachments but currently they do not.
              I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X