Wbb Import System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wbb Import System

I've a wbb forum version 1.2 to import on my vbulletin Board. I try the imp/exp system on it But it doesn't work. The errors are 1054 in Mysql; infact i noticed that the name of the tables aren't correct. The table "users" in my db is bb1_user_table.

The "Check and update database" function, didn't fail anything, but the next steps don't work.

Any Suggestion? Thanks in advance

The table users is in wbb2.x.x. I think i read somewhere the import script was for wbb2.1.

Craig
    Special Forces - Roll Of Honour - http://www.specialforcesroh.com

Comment

Yup, its for wBB2 , I'll update the thread to reflect that, also its still in testing, though I put it into the download as I was getting asked for it and I should have it finished today.

I'll put wBB1 on the poll.
      I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry
        Yup, its for wBB2 , I'll update the thread to reflect that, also its still in testing, though I put it into the download as I was getting asked for it and I should have it finished today.

I'll put wBB1 on the poll.

Thanks for info...

But... When should be relased the importer for wbb 1.2?

Is it too diffucult modify the script to work on wbb 1.2 to vb3?

Thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by Ecron Daemon
          Thanks for info...

But... When should be relased the importer for wbb 1.2?

Is it too diffucult modify the script to work on wbb 1.2 to vb3?

Thanks again
          There are no dates for the release of importers, its all down to the poll all i can do it say how long the one I'm currently working on will take, looks like it will be vB3 next, then YaBB SE I think.

I don't know as I've not had a look at 1.2 yet.

Things are going quicker now that the inital bugs in impex are being iorned out.
          I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

I need an importer from wBB 1.2, too.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X