No announcement yet.

Problem with Importer... please advise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You might want to add this to the Bug Tracker.
    meow

Comment

Done

Comment

well now in the stats at the bottom it says I have all of my members.. but the memberlist remains empty.

Comment

Originally posted by PBC
          I hate to piggyback your thread... but I don't want to start a new for an IMPEX problem.

I successfully converted everything from ipb to vb and all forums are showing (although in a crazy order, no big deal) and all posts are showing. The problem is... my user count is 1... my administrative account... and the memberlist also only shows me... help?
          I have the exact same issue when I upgraded from IPB 1.3. Is there a definitive fix for this bug??

Comment

Did you update the counters?
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
              Did you update the counters?
              I know you already replied in this thread: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108029

But just in acase anyone else searching finds this with the same problem...

Yes I did.

Comment

Qwest can we keep this issue in one thread and one bug report only please.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X