"Unable to complete registration at this time, please try again later"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Unable to complete registration at this time, please try again later"

I receive this error when I try to register at my forums. I have the facebook app installed on the same domain as my forum, so it uses the same APP ID and secret key as facebook connect. Ironically, if I click the Register button a second time after the error appears, it will tell me that "The facebook account is already registered" and then manually refreshing the page will show me as now logged in.

I've tried commenting out the below lines from the steps in the post below, but I receive the error still. Any other suggestions?

$this->vurl->set_option(VURL_FOLLOWLOCATION, true);
    $this->vurl->set_option(VURL_MAXREDIRS, 1);

https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/show...ration+time%2C

Version 4.1.12

Took me a while to connect via Facebook Connect on your site. You're using the vBulletin version of Facebook Connect correct?

You've completely excluded api.php from being processed by vbseo as well correct?
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Yes, that is correct. I do not have any special modifications or anything with Facebook connect. Just the standard Vbulletin version. I also have added api.php as an excluded page within VBSeo.

Comment

Issue seems to be resolved now. I am using Cloudflare CDN and checked some settings. I found they had some experimental feature turned on which caches and pre-loads static resources. I turned it off, purged my cache, tried again, and it now works without the error.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X