App just quit working.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• App just quit working.

I have an app that was working just fine. Then it just quit working. Now if you have the check mark in the update face book box nothing happens. Blank page comes up nothing updating to face book. Any ideas. It happened at the first of the year.

What "Update Facebook" box are you referring to?
    My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
    vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

Sorry for the late reply things been buzzy at work.
      When you are typing in your response just below the quick reply box or on the main editor. there is a box you must put a check mark in so the board will update you face book wall. The dialog box comes up but nothing in it. Just a blank page. All the settings are correct just nothing. No updating.

Comment

This forum is about the Facebook App, one of mine is https://apps.facebook.com/nzboards/ - do you have one of those?

If you are asking for help with the default Facebook Connect, you will need to post in the appropriate forum for your version of vB.
        My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
        vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment