• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Please fill out a support ticket at:

http://members.vbulletin.com/members...ontactform.php

Please include a complete description of the problem and be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP in the 'Sensitive Data' field.

Leave a comment:

• onealien
    started a topic Facebook App error: Warning: session_start

Facebook App error: Warning: session_start

Ok, so upgraded to 4.1.9, no problems that could not be fixed..
    however, as soon as i activate the FB app in options i get this error at the top of the forum pages:
    Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/var/chroot/home/content/65/8678965/tmp/sess_htp4foqu3qph1pd5hgv43mcc00, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in[path]/includes/facebook/facebook.php on line 37

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at [path]/includes/class_core.php:5570) in [path]/includes/facebook/facebook.php on line 37

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at [path]/includes/class_core.php:5570) in [path]/includes/facebook/facebook.php on line 37

as soon as i disable everything is fine...
    seems im missing something?

any assistance is appreciated
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X