Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another: Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another: Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

Yes I have been reading about this "Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing." issue with a facebook app.

I have my app at: http://apps.facebook.com/basejumping_tv

On the first load, I get the "Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing." error, but when I click any other link, there is no issue.

I have also tested in against the default template.

So why does it not work on the 1st request but it does on all the subsequent navigation?
    Thank You...Mick Knutson

BLiNC Magazine Forums: "Everything you ever wanted to know about BASE-Jumping, but didn't know whom to ask."

Security tokens only last about an hour. If you leave a page open and then go back to it, you can get this error. When you reload the page or go to another page in the system a new Security Token will be issued so the problem shouldn't reoccur immediately.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X