Do you use a shared SSL?

Leave a comment:

• Shawn Gray
    replied
    Any updates? I have the same issue.

Leave a comment:

• flighttalk
    replied
    Switching servers was the only thing that fixed the issue. I didn't go as far as having it put to the vbulletin developers though.

Leave a comment:

• kgroneman
    replied
    Trevor,

Can you let us know if there was a resolution to this issue and if so, what it was? I'm experiencing this on our forums intermittently and I don't want to have to open a support ticket if I don't have to. Thanks in advance.

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Please fill out a support ticket at:

http://members.vbulletin.com/members...ontactform.php

Please include a complete description of the problem and be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP in the 'Sensitive Data' field.

Leave a comment:

• flighttalk
    replied
    https://apps.facebook.com/flighttalk

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    What's the link to your app?

Leave a comment:

• flighttalk
    replied
    Disabled GZIP in AdminCP but it still gives the same error. Had a look at the link you provided but its not just google chrome that doesnt work, firefox and IE fail to show the app as well.

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Do you have GZIP enabled in AdminCP:

AdminCP > Settings > Options > Cookies and HTTP Header Options

See also this bug which has details relating to the php.ini file you may wish to check:

http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBIV-7744

Leave a comment:

• flighttalk
    replied
    Hi Trevor, I found Compress/Zlib.pm under installed perl modules. Is that what u mean?

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Do you have ZLIB installed on your server?

Leave a comment:

• Duplicate headers / Corrupted content error on facebook app

Hi, having fought long and hard to sort out any configuration and SSL issues I now have the following error:

Chrome:
    Duplicate headers received from the server
    The response from the server contained duplicate headers. This problem is generally the result of a misconfigured website or proxy. Only the website or proxy administrator can fix this issue.
    Error 346 (net::ERR_RESPONSE_HEADERS_MULTIPLE_CONTENT_LENGTH): Multiple distinct Content-Length headers received. This is disallowed to protect against HTTP response-splitting attacks.

Firefox:
    Corrupted Content Error
    The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because an error in the data transmission was detected.

I have deleted and re uploaded all the files plus checked all settings that I can think of.

Anyone have any ideas what might be wrong?