No announcement yet.

Where does "Friends' Forums" come from?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where does "Friends' Forums" come from?

... and can I remove it? Some of the forums appearing there are not suitable and don't meet our no politics/religion guidelines. I don't want to appear to be advocating them.
    EN World

No clue where come from and no cant remove well guess you could by editing the code yourself
    ------------------------------------------
    Steve
    DM Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)
    CN Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)
    TheFaFClan Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)
    Audi Spirit Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)

Comment

Originally posted by Morrus View Post
      ... and can I remove it? Some of the forums appearing there are not suitable and don't meet our no politics/religion guidelines. I don't want to appear to be advocating them.
      Friends' Forums overview is here: https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/entr...twork-Overview

We do not support running the app without it at this time, however, if you decide to remove it on your own, it shouldn't hurt anything too badly. (No promises on this, not supported etc.)

Comment

in utilities.php, remove
        Code:
        <div id="suggestionbox"></div>

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle Furlong View Post
          Friends' Forums overview is here: https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/entr...twork-Overview

We do not support running the app without it at this time, however, if you decide to remove it on your own, it shouldn't hurt anything too badly. (No promises on this, not supported etc.)
          Does that means that vBulletin is forcing its customers to advertise their other customers without customer's consent?

If yes then are we actually advertising vBulletin's products?

If yes then vBulletin should charge less for the facebook product which is lacking in installations instructions provided along... I had to pay $25 on vWorker to a programmer to get it setup.
          Muslim Forum

Comment

Originally posted by ick View Post
            in utilities.php, remove
            Code:
            Thanks m8...
            Muslim Forum

Comment

Originally posted by farhanisfarhan View Post
              ...the facebook product which is lacking in installations instructions provided along...
              There's a link to the instructions in the members area immediately below the link to start the publisher - plus a thread stuck at the top of this forum.
              Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
              -
              *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
              - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
              - Highlight the correct navigation tab when you are on a custom page
              - "Quick Route" Interface...
              - Allow to use custom icons for individual forums

Comment

Originally posted by ick View Post
                in utilities.php, remove
                Code:
                thank you a million for the tip !

Comment

Originally posted by farhanisfarhan View Post
                  Does that means that vBulletin is forcing its customers to advertise their other customers without customer's consent?

If yes then are we actually advertising vBulletin's products?

If yes then vBulletin should charge less for the facebook product which is lacking in installations instructions provided along... I had to pay $25 on vWorker to a programmer to get it setup.

absolutely true.

Comment

am changing my signature......

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X