Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fatal error: Cannot use string offset as an array ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fatal error: Cannot use string offset as an array ...

Can someone help me what is this problem about

Fatal error: Cannot use string offset as an array in /home/serdarka/public_html/windowsphone/fbapp/category.php on line 1135

http://apps.facebook.com/windowsphoneforum/

This is a bug.
    http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBF-444
    Crossroad of the worlds

Comment

Originally posted by rabban View Post

Yes i used another facebook accounts and it didint give error. Just giving error when i try with orginal account. thats weird. This app totally buggy and waste of money

Comment

Originally posted by esquiree View Post
        This app totally buggy and waste of money
        Absolutely agree with you.
        Crossroad of the worlds

Comment

Originally posted by esquiree View Post
          Yes i used another facebook accounts and it didint give error. Just giving error when i try with orginal account. thats weird. This app totally buggy and waste of money
          Can you please provide some information in the bug report, and if the developer needs, provide him with information in a ticket?

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery View Post
            Can you please provide some information in the bug report, and if the developer needs, provide him with information in a ticket?
            I already have ticket but didint have any response yet. Problem is when i login with my facebook account i get this error

Fatal error: Cannot use string offset as an array in /home/serdarka/public_html/windowsphone/fbapp/category.php on line 1135

If i use any other facebook account i dont get error.

Comment

Is there anything different about that facebook account that does not work?

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle Furlong View Post
                Is there anything different about that facebook account that does not work?

No theresnt. I created app with that account. And it gives error. Any other facebook account works accepot main account

Comment

Anybody knows how to fix this? Still i am not able to use facebook app..

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X