X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SteveLV702
    replied
    Remove forum Friends and modify the orders of the boxes and tabs

I don't know how friends forum work as don't appear to be any of my friends forum nor do any of my friends appear to even be members of the sites that appear under friends forums..

Leave a comment:

• Kyle Furlong
    replied
    Originally posted by vv_help View Post
    Can you please explain the purpose of this ? How do we know that only contents corresponding to our forum will be displayed ? I did not quite understand this .. please help !
    I'm not sure which part you are asking for explanation of, but if you're referring to the friends' forums part there is a blog about it here: https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/entr...twork-Overview

Leave a comment:

• vv_help
    replied
    Originally posted by Kyle Furlong View Post
    We do not support running the app without the Friends' Forums widget. If you decide to remove it on your own, that's up to you.

To change the order of the Discover tab, there are a few settings in config.php you can play with. The primary number you'll want to adjust is weight for each category. The higher the number, the better chance of it being on top.

You can not currently re-order the three tabs.
    Can you please explain the purpose of this ? How do we know that only contents corresponding to our forum will be displayed ? I did not quite understand this .. please help !

Leave a comment:

• valerios
    replied
    thank you

Leave a comment:

• Kyle Furlong
    replied
    Originally posted by valerios View Post
    Hello,

How i can remove the forum friend at the footer of the page?

And how i can modify the order of the block on the pages and the tabs?
    We do not support running the app without the Friends' Forums widget. If you decide to remove it on your own, that's up to you.

To change the order of the Discover tab, there are a few settings in config.php you can play with. The primary number you'll want to adjust is weight for each category. The higher the number, the better chance of it being on top.

You can not currently re-order the three tabs.

Leave a comment:

• Remove forum Friends and modify the orders of the boxes and tabs

Hello,

How i can remove the forum friend at the footer of the page?

And how i can modify the order of the block on the pages and the tabs?