session cache limiter error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• session cache limiter error

At the top of my FB app I'm getting the following error message all the time.

Code:
    Warning:  session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/tmp/sess_3d3339b8fd540242b48f1be121ccf072, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in /home/yourplay/public_html/apps/fb/facebook_app.php on line 99

Warning:  session_start() [function.session-start]:  Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output  started at /home/yourplay/public_html/apps/fb/facebook_app.php:99) in /home/yourplay/public_html/apps/fb/facebook_app.php on line 99
    The app it self is still working fine, its just the error message, on same page also get this error message at the bottom.

Code:
    Fatal error:  Call to undefined function  apache_request_headers() in /home/yourplay/public_html/apps/fb/utilities.php on line 227

Warning:  Unknown: open(/tmp/sess_3d3339b8fd540242b48f1be121ccf072, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in Unknown on line 0

Warning:  Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please  verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp)  in Unknown on line 0

Do you have some open_basedir restrictions on your server?

vBulletin QA - vBulletin Support French - Lead Project Tools developer

Next release? Soon(tm)

Comment

The error has just gone away now by itself apart from the part below.
      Code:
      Fatal error:  Call to undefined function  apache_request_headers() in /home/yourplay/public_html/apps/fb/utilities.php on line 227

Comment

Will be fixed in the next version

http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBF-374

vBulletin QA - vBulletin Support French - Lead Project Tools developer

Next release? Soon(tm)

Comment

Have been waiting for so long, I would like to know when the next version released? My application almost inactive for the time being due to some bugs.
          http://www.cyberim.com/cyberim.png

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X