Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Once translations become available, I'm sure a thread and sample pack will be created similar to the Mobile Languages forum:

https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/foru...bile-Languages

Please wait until an announcement is made regarding this

Leave a comment:

• tintin74
    replied
    I would say that I could provide help to translate the app in italian language if necessary.

Leave a comment:

• sensimilla
    replied
    Originally posted by tintin74 View Post
    If you want to get support for the italian language, please contact me. Regards
    If it's working for the italian it will work for any language Could you point me into right direction?

Leave a comment:

• tintin74
    replied
    If you want to get support for the italian language, please contact me. Regards

Leave a comment:

• sensimilla
    replied
    Thanks Wayne,

I was trying to translate basic phrases in provided files, will check tomorrow if it's working.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Originally posted by sensimilla View Post
    So there is no way i translate it on my own ? No chance ? It's a pity I didn't noticed it while buying.
    Currently a lot of the interface language is hardcoded into the application. This is slated to be fixed in version 1.0.3.

http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBF-458

Leave a comment:

• sensimilla
    replied
    So there is no way i translate it on my own ? No chance ? It's a pity I didn't noticed it while buying.

Leave a comment:

• Kyle Furlong
    replied
    Customer provided translations will be possible in the next major release.

Leave a comment:

• Spika
    replied
    While the North Americans still think their country is the center of the World and other countries are the neighborhood... this will be the same.

Sorry I do not mean to offend anyone, but we are paying you a service to others who do not speak english. You should have specified "only English" in the conditions of sale.

Leave a comment:

• dbigras
    replied
    Typical Americans, can't think internationally and build applications that can be easily translated.

Leave a comment:

• jorgem
    replied
    We translations, let! (Spanish first )

Leave a comment:

• Spika
    replied
    Originally posted by Kyle Furlong View Post
    At this time the App is English only.
    You should put your comment in the Vbulletin Facebook order page, then people can know that this app can not be translated into another language, because people who do not speak English is not operative.

Vbulletin has hundreds of no english customers, we deserve to keep in mind.

Please I need to translate it to spanish. I can do it If you provide me the way.

Thanks
    Last edited by Spika; Sat 21st Jan '12, 4:18am.

Leave a comment:

• tintin74
    replied
    Vbulletin.com how much time we have to wait for facebook apps translations?

Leave a comment:

• Yves Rigaud
    replied
    English only at this time. Maybe we could translate it in further versions.

Leave a comment:

• tintin74
    replied
    Facebook apps could be edited to translate language by myself? When translations will be available?

Leave a comment: