• Show
Clear All

• tpearl5
    replied
    Yep - see my last post.

Leave a comment:

• swiftor
    replied
    If you were to do this, this would cost you money. Probably lots of money.

Only Facebook itself is allowed to give out credits for free. Companies like Trialpay provide a large cut of their completed offers to Facebook.

Leave a comment:

• tpearl5
    replied
    So it looks like smaller businesses will not be able to hand out credits for a while. Right now the min a business can spend on FB credits for promotional purposes is $50k over a 6 month period.

Leave a comment:

• tpearl5
    replied
    From what I can gather Facebook is only letting certain companies handle giving out credits, like IFeelGoods and TrialPay. I know TrialPay only deals with larger companies but I'm not sure about IFeelGoods.

Leave a comment:

• tpearl5
    replied
    Yeah I just realized it would go the other way... hrm

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    That seems to be for selling things in your app for credits. Like buying the rare rainbow sheep in Farmville (just an example). It is an interesting concept though.

Leave a comment:

• Ace
    replied
    Originally posted by tpearl5 View Post
    I don't see why it wouldn't be allowed, unless I missed something here: https://developers.facebook.com/policy/credits/
    Aside from the fact that you want to give away credits, and that page is pretty much all about allowing your users to spend them on your premium content, then you get paid at the end of the month.

Under your system, you'd be paying FB at the end of the month, I don't think that's feasible.

Leave a comment:

• tpearl5
    replied
    I don't see why it wouldn't be allowed, unless I missed something here: https://developers.facebook.com/policy/credits/

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Is this even allowed under Facebook's terms?

Leave a comment:

• tpearl5
    replied
    I know - I wanted to gauge is this is even a plausible idea first.

Leave a comment:

• Yves Rigaud
    replied
    You should post every request feature into the tracker

Leave a comment:

• tpearl5
    started a topic Idea: Give out facebook credits for posting

Idea: Give out facebook credits for posting

People are crazy about facebook credits and I'd love to be able to leverage them to get people to post more using the new fb app. I'm thinking of an interface that would allow the admin to set how many posts per fb credit. Doing this wouldn't be for everyone since it would cost money, but I believe it could really boost activity.

Is there any chance this could be an added feature in the future?