HTTPS IIS Certificate??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HTTPS IIS Certificate??

Have set up all reading the pdf file... dont get it to work properly... can someone give a tutorial for IIS 6 on a win server please and how to add the certificate

Thank Chris

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/pro....mspx?mfr=true
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Yes thanks ... have already read that on the server ... try to figure out about the crt file

Comment

The best place to ask would be a site dedicated to IIS or your webhosting provider. I could probably figure it out if you had IIS 7.5 as that is what I have but I don't have access to IIS 6.

Wayne Luke

Comment

Yeah my main problem is to make a SSL Certificate for my server. seems my IIS is screwed up and cant make through http://localhost/certsrv or any of default site. whatever i do i only get white pages. tried with localhost, 10.0.0.2 and 127.0.0.1 but no success. i run my own server with IIS6 Win2003 php 5.3.8 Mysql 5.5.1.6 ... working on it.. but need a brake now before i get server out of the window haha .. or i can buy a SSL certificate from other sources ...

Comment

You can buy a certificate from places like rapidssl.com.

Wayne Luke

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X