Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    With the information provided, all I can say is that a serialized string is broken. There is no information on which string is broken or how it was broken. The string is missing a colon. That is a very common character in serialized strings. There is really nothing to say you were hacked or not...
    1. Verify that your server is still using PHP 7.1 for your vBulletin directory.
    2. Make sure that any third-party addons are compatible with PHP 7.1.
    3. Upload the /install directory and run upgrade.php to reset all cached serialized strings.

Leave a comment:

• pewa
    replied
    I don't know If this has anything to do with it, byt my server provider found this error in the log:

19958#0: *1984 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /var/www/vhosts/myURL/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 5842 PHP message: PHP Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /var/www/vhosts/myURL/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 5842" while reading response header from upstream

Line 5842 in class_core.php:
    us_trigger_error('vb_unserialize: 10 - Expected : at position ' . $index + 1 . ' found ' . $string[$index], E_USER_WARNING);

Leave a comment:

• pewa
    started a topic Help! Did I just got hacked?

Help! Did I just got hacked?

Hi,

I have a forum running on vBulletin 4.2.5 that suddenly stopped working.

Problems:

1. The site looks broken, images are missing etc. But only when I use swedish language, when I change to english it looks OK.
    2. When I log in using my admin accout the welcome screens comes then I get a message 'You have been banned...'.
    3. When I vist as a guest I get a message 'You have been banned...'.
    3. When I try to go directly to the admincp I only get looped back to the login screen after loggin in.

My hosting company have restored my site(including the database) from two weeks ago when I know the site worked as normal. Still the same problem.

What to do?! Did I get hacked or is it a software/server issue?

The server is running:
    PHP 7.1
    MariaDB v 10.3.27
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X