Can't edit or delete page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't edit or delete page

Most of my pages can be edited and deleted but there are two that I can't edit. Each time I try to edit the page them they default back to my home page. Can pages be deleted from the admin controls?

Not sure what you mean. vBulletin 4 does not have the concept of pages like vBulletin 5 does.
    MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.3 Demo
    AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Hi Mark,
      I have the latest version 5. I embeded <iframe> code in both pages that I can't edit. Once I go the the page and click "Edit" it reverts to my home page. I embeded code for a couple of videos, maybe that's problem. It would nice if I could just delete the pages some how.

Comment

Originally posted by 123joinvb View Post
        Hi Mark,
        I have the latest version 5. I embeded <iframe> code in both pages that I can't edit. Once I go the the page and click "Edit" it reverts to my home page. I embeded code for a couple of videos, maybe that's problem. It would nice if I could just delete the pages some how.
        This is the vBulletin 4 support forum.

Would you mind please posting your query in the vB5 support forum so we can get someone to assist?
        MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.3 Demo
        AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Originally posted by 123joinvb View Post
          Hi Mark,
          Sounds like the iframe code has not been 'closed' correctly, this can create the scenario you have described. It is possible to easily sort out though.

Comment

Thanks.Bat21, I think you are correct. When I looked back at the code I used there was no </ifame> at the end. Also, I have re-posted my question to vBulletin 5 support forum. Hopefully, I can delete the pages.

Comment