• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cbiweb
    replied
    Originally posted by In Omnibus View Post
    The REGEXP is malformed.

Because this is from a third party SEO modification they should be the ones fixing their code.

I'm not going to fix DragonByte's mods when they left countless vBulletin customers stuck.
    No problem, I only needed to know what I was dealing with. Now I know....

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• In Omnibus
    replied
    The REGEXP is malformed.

Because this is from a third party SEO modification they should be the ones fixing their code.

I'm not going to fix DragonByte's mods when they left countless vBulletin customers stuck.

Leave a comment:

• cbiweb
    started a topic Very strange database error with regex in it

Very strange database error with regex in it

I'm working on a 4.2.5 site for someone, and they sent me this db error. I've never seen anything like this, with regex AND saying it's from vB2! 😮

Any ideas how to troubleshoot this? (IP addresses replaced with x's)

Code:
    [FONT=Arial]Database error in vBulletin 2.0.43:[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Invalid SQL:[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]SELECT userid[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial]FROM user[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial]WHERE username REGEXP '^(&[\#\da-z]*;|[^a-z\d])**(&[[/FONT][FONT=Arial]\#\da-z]*;|[^a-z\d])*l%C3%83(&[/FONT][FONT=Arial][\#\da-z]*;|[^a-z\d])*v%C3%83([/FONT][FONT=Arial]&[\#\da-z]*;|[^a-z\d])*%C3%83%[/FONT][FONT=Arial]C2%A5%C3%83(&[\#\da-z]*;|[^a-z[/FONT][FONT=Arial]\d])*%C3%83%C2%B8t%C3%A2(&[\#\[/FONT][FONT=Arial]da-z]*;|[^a-z\d])*%C2%A2(&[\#\[/FONT][FONT=Arial]da-z]*;|[^a-z\d])**(&[\#\da-z][/FONT][FONT=Arial]*;|[^a-z\d])*$'[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial]LIMIT 1;[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]MySQL Error : Regex error 'quantifier does not follow a repeatable item at offset 22'[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial]Error Number : 1139[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial]Request Date : Wednesday, January 20th 2021 @ 02:01:36 AM[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial]Error Date : Wednesday, January 20th 2021 @ 02:01:36 AM[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial]Script : [/FONT][URL="https://www.hostboard.com/forums/members/*-l%C3%83-v%C3%83-%C3%83%C2%A5%C3%83-%C3%83%C2%B8t%C3%A2-%C2%A2-*.html"]vBulletin Database Error[/URL]
    [FONT=Arial]Referrer :[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial]IP Address : xxx.xx.xxx.xx[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial]Username : N/A[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial]Classname : vBulletinDatabase_MySQLi[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial]MySQL Version :[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial]Server : xxx.x.x.xxx[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial]User Agent :[/FONT]