Can't disable mail functions (or disabled) in admincp-options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't disable mail functions (or disabled) in admincp-options

Its very very strange, go to admincp-opcions about mail, and disabled mail functions...continue send mail the forum...mails like notification of new reply, new mp...etc...
    In the past, if I remember well, when disabled here any mail send vbulletin.
    This days I'm reconfig some types, and I need disable mail, my surprise is when view that received mails of news mp's, news replys...made tests and yes, send mail...

How can I fix this?

Thanks and regards.

The option in the admincp only disables the following (as it states in the option itself):

Contact Us' Link
    Email a Member
    Email this Page to a Friend
    New Post Notifications to Members

If you need to disable ALL email from being sent from vBulletin, add this to /includes/config.php:

PHP Code:
    define("DISABLE_MAIL"true); 
    MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.4 Demo
    AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Originally posted by Mark.B View Post
      The option in the admincp only disables the following (as it states in the option itself):

Contact Us' Link
      Email a Member
      Email this Page to a Friend
      New Post Notifications to Members
      Yes, I know, but, your last line:
      "New Post Notifications to Members"
      The members received mails when I have disable mail opcions in admincp...this is the strange...

If you need to disable ALL email from being sent from vBulletin, add this to /includes/config.php:

PHP Code:
      define("DISABLE_MAIL"true); 
      At the moment, is this that I made for this.

Thanks and regards.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X