Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account suspension by my host for massive unwanted spam emails

i got this msg from my host

" We have detected massive unwanted spam emails from your hosting which detected from the server. You can discuss with your web developer to solve this issue, We assume that your login form is having issue.Thus, to stop the spamming activities, our system admin have suspend your account "

how can i reduce or disable untwanted emails like : Thanks for registering at my site .... You have requested to reset your password on ..... You are subscribed to the forum ...... Someone has tried to log into your account on ...... You have received a new private message at mysite

or maybe all mail sending to host server

Originally posted by Oren Avraham View Post
    i got this msg from my host

" We have detected massive unwanted spam emails from your hosting which detected from the server. You can discuss with your web developer to solve this issue, We assume that your login form is having issue.Thus, to stop the spamming activities, our system admin have suspend your account "

how can i reduce or disable untwanted emails like : Thanks for registering at my site .... You have requested to reset your password on ..... You are subscribed to the forum ...... Someone has tried to log into your account on ...... You have received a new private message at mysite

or maybe all mail sending to host server
    Those emails are not spam. They are legitimate emails that are sent by vBulletin on a day to day basis as part of normal operations.

I would be asking your host for examples of these 'spam' emails they claim are being sent.

If they cannot provide any, find another host.

In fact I would say, if they have suspended your account without discussing it with you first, find another host anyway.
    MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.2 Demo
    AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

hhi thanks for ur answers . i can those email notification can be disabled from the webhost cpanel ?

Comment

this what they sent as proove . kinda crazy

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X