500 internal server error from Desktop view only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 500 internal server error from Desktop view only

Hello, I'm new to the forum. I manage the civil aviation site which hosts a forum in Vbulletin on the vb folder (4.2.3 Patch Level 2)
    The PHP version is 5.6.40 while the MySQL version is 5.7.25-28-log
    In addition to the problem of the time reported in another thread I have a problem with viewing the forum from a "desktop" site: in the mobile version, in fact, the forum is very fast and does not give me errors, while from "desktop" both me and other users very often we get "500 - Internal server error" as error
    The site has a wordpress installation on it, while vbulletin is installed in the vb folder.

To make it work decently, however, I had to disable all the plugins on the wordpress side and on the vbulletin side.
    From the hosting they tell me that there are no performance problems (RAM usage is between 4 and 6 GB and we have 8 available) nor errors on the server: I tried to see the log but some errors that I see date back to yesterday . All users who use the site from desktop (vb4Default style) have this problem.

What do you think it could be? Do you have any idea how to do some tests?

thanks

On my previous hosting the site was terribly slow but I didn't get this error.

Comment

[04-May-2020 12:50:38 UTC] PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/customer/www/aviazionecivile.it/public_html/vb/includes/functions_threadedmode.php on line 210

[04-May-2020 13:20:42 UTC] PHP Warning: mysqli_query(): MySQL server has gone away in /home/customer/www/aviazionecivile.it/public_html/vb/includes/class_core.php on line 1394

[04-May-2020 13:20:42 UTC] PHP Warning: mysqli_query(): Error reading result set's header in /home/customer/www/aviazionecivile.it/public_html/vb/includes/class_core.php on line 1394

[04-May-2020 13:20:42 UTC] PHP Warning: mysqli_query(): (HY000/2006): MySQL server has gone away in /home/customer/www/aviazionecivile.it/public_html/vb/includes/class_core.php on line 1394

[04-May-2020 13:34:48 UTC] PHP Warning: Error while sending QUERY packet. PID=7911 in /home/customer/www/aviazionecivile.it/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 2024

[04-May-2020 13:34:48 UTC] PHP Warning: mysqli_query(): (HY000/2006): MySQL server has gone away in /home/customer/www/aviazionecivile.it/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 2024

[04-May-2020 13:45:33 UTC] PHP Warning: gmmktime() expects parameter 4 to be long, array given in /home/customer/www/aviazionecivile.it/public_html/vb/calendar.php on line 426

This are some php errors reported in the log.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X