Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    They could be triggered if you're using a version of PHP higher than 7.1.

You can turn off the logging of warnings in your php.ini file. Or possibly in an .htaccess file.

Leave a comment:

• stuarttunstall
    replied
    Hi

Thanks for the reply..

It does appear to have no impact on the site, but these are being recorded quite a lot so I was trying to find the cause.. any idea what would trigger this error?

The path I use to the images in the articles has always been the same, just these seem to have started over the lats week or so..

Stuart
    Last edited by stuarttunstall; Fri 8th Nov '19, 4:38am.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    These are warnings and shouldn't impact the overall operation of the software. They could be created if you are not using PHP 7.1 or lower. They are related to building the path to attachments on Articles.

Leave a comment:

• stuarttunstall
    started a topic Error log

Error log

Hi

I have a small issue with a error log being created.. each line is as follows and seems to log quite often.

[07-Nov-2019 20:24:21 UTC] PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'scheme' in /home/xxxxxxxxx/public_html/forum/packages/vbcms/content/article.php on line 742
    [07-Nov-2019 20:24:21 UTC] PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'path' in /home/xxxxx/public_html/forum/packages/vbcms/content/article.php on line 752

Any idea what will cause this issue? seems to have started over the last few days? maybe something in an article I posted?

My site is www.vwaudiforum.co.uk

Thanks

Stuart