Payments Tab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Payments Tab

I have "paid subscription" on my site. I created a tab in the navigation bar for people to click to pay their yearly fee. The problem is, if somebody is not logged in, it opens a screen for them to login before they can pay. The problem is that that screen does not work for logging in. A user must login at the upper right corner of my screen with their username and password. If they try to login from the Payments page, it rejects the login. I have tried it. Logged out and clicked on payments, enter my username and password and it doesn't log me in. Gives a "no access" error. If I login from the upper right corner first, it gives me the payment options.

What is the method that you used to create this custom page?

Why not simply redirect the user to their Paid Subscription page in their User Control Panel? Then native login functions would work.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud customization and demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 Documentation - Updated every Friday. Report issues here.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    I am not currently available for vB Messenger Chats.

Comment

I tried that. Basically anytime the message comes up that a user is not logged in, it doesn't accept their username and password. Only logging in at the upper right hand corner words. This screen, which comes up anytime somebody is not logged in and tries to do certain things, is the problem. If you enter your username and password, it does not work. ONLY the upper left hand corner allows you to log in;

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-09-20 at 12.53.20 PM.png
Views:	30
Size:	113.1 KB
ID:	4422407

Comment

Make sure that you're using vBulletin 4.2.5 and that you are not using a version of PHP higher than 7.1.X.

Wayne Luke

Comment

PHP 7.1.32. VBulletin 4.2.5

Comment

Well the screenshot looks default so I am not sure what is causing the problem. You would need to open a support ticket and provide access to the server.

Wayne Luke

Comment

Will give it a try. Sent them a message after reading your post yesterday. Don't know how far behind they are.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X