Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MySQL Error : The table 'session' is full Error Number : 1114 , happand agian after 2 days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MySQL Error : The table 'session' is full Error Number : 1114 , happand agian after 2 days

i am getting this error agian after 2 days

MySQL Error : The table 'session' is full
    Error Number : 1114

how can i fix it . is it problem from the webhost

i did truncate the session table agiam and it fix it , but i belive it will come back agian

thanks from advance

Make sure your scheduled tasks are running and that your database user has permissions to delete content from the database.

Otherwise, upgrade to vBulletin 5. It won't experience this issue.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud customization and demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 Documentation - Updated every Friday. Report issues here.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    I am not currently available for vB Messenger Chats.

Comment

thanks . maybe do u know the command for cpanel host . to truncate table ''session'' , i am trying the cpanel cron jobs option to set command to truncate the table twice a day

Comment

Code:
         mysql -u [username] -p [password] [databasename] -e "truncate table session"
        If your server is configured to allow this. You would have to consult your hosting provider.
        Last edited by Wayne Luke; Tue 23rd Jul '19, 9:26am.

Wayne Luke

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
          Code:
          thanks mate . il give a try

Comment

Code:
            If your server is configured to allow this. You would have to consult your hosting provider.
            unfortunately my webhost wont allow me root level , any other way to preform this action

Comment

You would have to write a script to do this. Or have someone do this. Your hosting provider may have a solution.

This error shouldn't occur with proper permissions on the MySQL user and regular traffic to your site.

Wayne Luke

Comment

You would have to write a script to do this. Or have someone do this. Your hosting provider may have a solution.

This error shouldn't occur with proper permissions on the MySQL user and regular traffic to your site.
                thanks il write my host

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X