Maintenance / Execute SQL Query

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maintenance / Execute SQL Query

Hi community, to make bulk changes in titles post and titles threads I use Execute SQL Query, which is a beautiful tool I need to say

UPDATE thread SET title = REPLACE ( title, '', '' )
    UPDATE post SET title = REPLACE ( title, '', '' )

Today I want to make changes inside the body of the posts, is there a SQL query to do this?

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by fernandofgg; Fri 5th Jul '19, 9:13am.

Any support will be appreciated

Comment

Custom queries like this aren't really supported. The thread table doesn't contain any text outside the title. The post table, you would have to change the pagetext field. However, if the word you're changing is within another word, a link, username, etc... then it can break the structure of the post.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud customization and demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 Documentation - Updated every Friday. Report issues here.
      vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
      I am not currently available for vB Messenger Chats.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
        Custom queries like this aren't really supported. The thread table doesn't contain any text outside the title. The post table, you would have to change the pagetext field. However, if the word you're changing is within another word, a link, username, etc... then it can break the structure of the post.
        Thank you for your help

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X