X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gnrx
    replied
    Hi,
    I have read the link and it must be installed by default, in my case, I can confirm that it was not, and use several default patterns to install php.
    Something had to fail on the server (and I do not rule it out because I had other problems that, without having touched anything, I wake up in the morning and see x things uninstalled or reset to 0).

In presales forum, appears the modules need for work vb?

Thanks and regards.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Just relaying the information from the PHP documentation. That is what we have to use as guidance.

https://secure.php.net/manual/en/iconv.installation.php

The system requirements in the Presales forum does mention to make sure that this module is enabled. However, our minimum requirements reflect current versions of the software.

Leave a comment:

• gnrx
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post

The iconv library is enabled by default on the majority of PHP installations. Current versions of PHP require that you explicitly disable it while compiling PHP.
    Hum...I'm not sure...
    Recently, I migrated my server, I install a defaults profiles in easyapache, and this module not install by default.
    Tomorrow I check in other recently server migrated if have this module installed (not have vbulletin).

Regards!!

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Originally posted by gnrx View Post
    PS: This..I think...its possible good iddea one thread with the modules are necessary for work all...
    The iconv library is enabled by default on the majority of PHP installations. Current versions of PHP require that you explicitly disable it while compiling PHP.

Leave a comment:

• gnrx
    replied
    Originally posted by motd2 View Post
    Install the iconv module in php.
    Thanks!
    Yes, after install this module, works fine...thank you very much!!!

PS: This..I think...its possible good iddea one thread with the modules are necessary for work all...

Again, thank you very much!!

Leave a comment:

• motd2
    replied
    Install the iconv module in php.

Leave a comment:

• gnrx
    started a topic [Forum] Error when try login without user and password

Error when try login without user and password

Hello.
    Today I view this error, if some user click in login (but empty username and password) appears this error:
    Code:
    Call to undefined function iconv() on line 8342 in /home/xxx/public_html/foro/includes/functions.php
    #0 /home/xxx/public_html/foro/includes/functions_misc.php(759): convert_array_utf8(Array)
    #1 /home/xxx/public_html/foro/includes/functions.php(3653): construct_post_vars_html()
    #2 /home/xxx/public_html/foro/login.php(153): standard_error('Has introducido...')
    #3 {main}

Fatal User Error: Call to undefined function iconv() on line 8342 in ..../includes/functions.php in ..../vb/vb.php on line 286
    I disable all hooks and plugins via config.php and the error continue.

Thanks and regards.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X