Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rcull
    replied
    I have restored a backup successfully. It seems to have cleaned up some things, so I will see where it goes.

Leave a comment:

• rcull
    replied
    They don't save when the config.php is using the line: define("DISABLE_HOOKS", 1);

I have also disabled everything in the plugin manager
    Something got rid of the </> part of the displayed <>Car Scene Forums</>
    Last edited by rcull; Wed 12th Sep '18, 8:08pm.

Leave a comment:

• rcull
    replied
    The header and headinclude will not save when reverted.

In the above bit of code, the header and headinclude files end after the first entry "</script>". ( I am sorry, I was not clear ).

I have attached the last few errors in the error log from the forum.

Thanks,
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Revert your header and headinclude templates.

Leave a comment:

• rcull
    replied
    I have a lost bit at the top of the forum page: <>Car Scene Forums
    View it here: https://www.carscene.ca/forums/forum.php

It appears in the code after the "headinclude", </script> is the last entry in "headinclude". Can you, anyone tell me where to find this error?

Thanks
    </script> <>Car Scene Forums</> <script type="text/javascript" src="clientscript/vbulletin_read_marker.js?v=425"></script> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="clientscript/vbulletin_css/style00011l/forumhome-rollup.css?d=1536723005" /> <!--[if lt IE 8]><link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="clientscript/vbulletin_css/style00011l/forumbits-ie.css?d=1536723005" /> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="clientscript/vbulletin_css/style00011l/options-ie.css?d=1536723005" /><![endif]--> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="clientscript/vbulletin_css/style00011l/sidebar.css?d=1536723005" /> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="clientscript/vbulletin_css/style00011l/widgets.css?d=1536723005" /> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="clientscript/vbulletin_css/style00011l/tagcloud.css?d=1536723005" /> <!--[if lt IE 8]><link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="clientscript/vbulletin_css/style00011l/sidebar-ie.css?d=1536723005" /><![endif]--> <script type="text/javascript"> <!-- document.write('<script type="text/javascript" src="' + yuipath + '/animation/animation-min.js?v=425"></script>'); var sidebar_align = 'right'; var content_container_margin = parseInt('290px'); var sidebar_width = parseInt('270px'); //--> </script> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://www.carscene.ca/forums/clientscript/vbulletin-sidebar.js?v=425"></script> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="clientscript/vbulletin_css/style00011l/additional.css?d=1536723005" /> </head> <body>

Leave a comment:

• rcull
    replied
    Thanks, I seem to have developed more problems

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    You have an incompatible plugin at hook location global_bootstrap_init_complete.
    Disable it, or ask the author for help with making it compatible.

Leave a comment:

• rcull
    started a topic /e modifier is deprecated, line 116

/e modifier is deprecated, line 116

VB 4.25 - PHP 5.6

[09-Sep-2018 13:25:17 America/New_York] PHP Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/carscene/public_html/forums/includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 116

Line 116 is blank, however line 117 reads:
    ($hook = vBulletinHook::fetch_hook('global_bootstrap_init_complete')) ? eval($hook) : false;

Can someone help me solve this?
    Thanks