Clear All

• kgroneman
    replied
    Thanks. I'll look into that too.

Leave a comment:

• Mattwhf
    replied
    Originally posted by kgroneman View Post
    I've got an advertising banner running in a sub group of forums. I want to put a different banner on my home page WITHOUT that banner showing in the sub group that has a different banner. I don't see a way to do that with the options presented. Is there a way?
    Maybe you need to use a If template condition here to solve your problem you are asking
    Mean that you will use If command to show your banner on homepage or subforum only.

Read more here: https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=231525

Leave a comment:

• kgroneman
    replied
    Oooo. That looks interesting. More like what Lithium and Telligent can do. I'll look into that. I'm still curious if there is a way with native vB.

Leave a comment:

• djbaxter
    replied
    Rotating Banner System

You don't necessarily have to rotate anything but this addon gives you the option to have any banner show only in specific forums, one or more, or in all forums. Just choose the forums where you want the ad to appear.

Leave a comment:

• kgroneman
    started a topic Advertising banner question

Advertising banner question

I've got an advertising banner running in a sub group of forums. I want to put a different banner on my home page WITHOUT that banner showing in the sub group that has a different banner. I don't see a way to do that with the options presented. Is there a way?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X