Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gsk8
    replied
    I appreciate that. Just remember, 2CO said they have not made any changes, so I wonder if ever really worked on VB?

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    I'll take a look at it when I can but I can't guarantee a time frame. Technical Support doesn't include code modifications. We won't be able to have developers update the code because vBulletin 4.X is End of Life and does not receive development resources anymore. This means there will be no bug fixes forthcoming from the development team. You'll have to continually marking them for the foreseeable future. You should not this in the description of the paid subscription so your users know what to expect.

Leave a comment:

• gsk8
    replied
    Hey folks, can someone from the staff see the above post and get back with me? I'm bracing for a hurricane and may not have internet access for a few days.

I have been manually giving subscribers a paid subscription who (several times a day) but may not be able to this weekend.

Leave a comment:

• gsk8
    replied
    Here is what they sent:

We haven't made any updates to the API within the last 2 years.

Please provide the following API documentation to Vbulletin so they can verify if the API system is configured correctly: https://www.2checkout.com/documentation/payment-api/

From our side, we cannot provide exact information as we haven't developed any integration with Vbulletin and we don't hold any information related to the configuration made on their side.
    Can you please look under the hood?

Leave a comment:

• gsk8
    replied
    Can I give you access to both accounts so you nose around?

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    The problem is that the 2CheckOut integration was last updated in 2016. If they have changed their API in any way, there is no way to guarantee that our integration will still work. This is what I tried to say earlier. I have no way of testing this implementation to see if it even works anymore. Since vBulletin 4.X is End of Life, I do not see any updates. I don't know if anyone is using this provider in vBulletin 5. Most of our customers just use Paypal.

IN order to determine the issue, we need to know the point of failure. Seems to be the callback but without error logs from the server and transaction logs from within vBulletin, we cannot find out where this is occuring.

Leave a comment:

• gsk8
    replied
    Here is the final response from 2co tech team

As previously advised the integration with Vbulletin is not tested and documented by us. You will need to contact Vbulletin directly in order for them to assist you with information based on the integration settings developed by them.

Leave a comment:

• gsk8
    replied
    Everything is https on both ends.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    The 2Checkout site. Any service that calls to your site should be updated.

Leave a comment:

• gsk8
    replied
    Yes I am and am fairly certain it is listed everywhere on the admincp. Can you tell me if there are any areas I may have forgotten?

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Are you running HTTPS? If so, then you need to update your URL everywhere it is used. If you're not using HTTPS then you don't need to change anything.

Leave a comment:

• gsk8
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post

Is this a setting on the 2Checkout site? There is no way to set this in vBulletin.
    Yes and it's on the correct setting. The transaction goes through fine. I get paid, but the buyer doesn't get the subscription. Really embarrassing. I have to auto-check everyday.

Many folks wanted an alternative to Paypal, so I chose this since one did not need an account and it was already listed as a default.

I'm not sure the comment the tech team made below would have anything to do with it?

please contact Vbulletin to verify if http://www.yourforum.com needs to be replaced with your domain URL https://yourforum.com

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    You will need to access Site management and set the "Direct Return" to "Header Redirect".
    Is this a setting on the 2Checkout site? There is no way to set this in vBulletin.

Leave a comment:

• gsk8
    replied
    Was anyone able to make out the above email that the 2Checkout Tech team sent me?

Leave a comment:

• Frank Davis
    replied
    i have same issue with ccbill

Leave a comment: