Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Redirected Error after upgrade (Site not working)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K!nG
    replied
    Finally after scratching my head since last night i was able to resolve this issue so admins can close this thread

Just mentioning what was wrong as may be someone like me come across this issue in the future and might help them. In my case i was using forum.php as index.php and i forgot to change the names so once i did that everything is working & turned on facebook connect and all plugins and so far so good.

Leave a comment:

• K!nG
    replied
    Hi Paul,

Here is my site . Urdu Forum

Leave a comment:

• Paul M
    replied
    You need to provide a link to the actual site so we can see what is happening.

Leave a comment:

• K!nG
    started a topic Redirected Error after upgrade (Site not working)

Redirected Error after upgrade (Site not working)

Hello Everyone,

I know there are a lot of threads on this & i did search around for the fix but it was no help. 2 options i found was disable vbseo & faccebook connect. 1 i don't have vbseo & 2 i did disable facebook connect and still have same issue. I have disabled all the plugins as well via config.php.

Thanks in advance for your help. My site was on vb 4.2.2 patch level 2 or 3 i believe and today i did upgrade to latest version of vb 4.2.3 Patch level 2. Everything was working fine before the upgrade but once i did the upgrade now my site is not working properly. One time it will load and next time i will get an error ;

" The www.sitexyz.com page isn't working
    www.sitexyz.com redirected you too many times.
    • Try clearing your cookies.

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS"

I will really appreciate if someone can guide me how to fix this.
    Last edited by K!nG; Tue 3rd Jan '17, 9:18pm.