Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mass Mail: Numbers or List of sending Mails

Hello there,

if i in the BE sending a Massmail to my members i can`t see How many Mails going to be sent or was sent. I don`t know how many Members will be receive the Message.

Is there an addon where i can see how many Users this Message will be receive (how many matches with the entered Data) f.e. all inactive Members!
    Like: Mail will be sent to 43 Members

My englisch is very bad, i know, but i hope you know what i mean

Thank you very much

I do not know of a modification for that, but you may check over on vbulletin.org, the modification site, to see if there is one.

You may find out how many users are in each Usergroup in admincp > Usergroups > Usergroup Manager. So, if you send emails to only users in the Inactive Users usergroup, then you may get the number of users for that usergroup and that is how many emails should go out. Otherwise, you may need to query your database to get the information.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Thank you very much. When i want to send all Members an e-mail which registred before xxxxx i don`t have any informations? I could never know if ALL my members will get the Mail?

Comment

You will never know if it was received anyway. It could get blocked by the recipient's anti spam settings. If there was a way round that, then no spam would ever get blocked.
        MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.5.4 Demo
        AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Oh, i have expressed misleading... I want only know how many Mails get out from the System... So If i want to sent all my members who registered before xyz days (f.e.) an e-mail - i want to see how many Members the System have found with this search result. i can compare the result from the E-Mail System with the Memerlist. (f.e.) so i know that my Settings was correct ans all members i want - get the E-mail. I hope you know what i mean

Comment

You would need to query the database to find out how many members registered before xyz.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
            vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
            Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
            If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X