Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add text under "house" icon?

Hello,

I'm an admin on the forum at http://www.vcfed.org/forum/forum.php.

There is a little "house" icon and the word "Forum" on the left side between the header and the main content.

How can I add text above or below that?

Is it possible to include HTML code, so I can make the text link to something?

If that text can't be changed, then how may I accomplish something similar? (I do not want to change the header.)

Thank you.
    Last edited by evank; Sun 21st Feb '16, 5:12pm.

Ps. I stumbled onto the advertising section of ACP. Created a new ad below the navigation bar with the text and links I wanted. Made sure it's active and saved. But when I refresh the forum, the ad does not appear. What am I doing wrong?

Comment

We've had these type of ads before. Are you seeing the "Below Navbar" box? If so, click on the box and do to the "Display Ad if..." section and update the criteria.

Kurt

Comment

Yes, I'm using the correct 'below navbar' setting, but it's configured to be active at all times if I do NOT select specific display criteria. Thus I should see the ad on the site, and I'm not.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X