Resetting password

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resetting password

I was 1 of 4 passwords for everything. I tried accessing my forums, and tried to login, but it told me my password was incorrect, even after trying all 4 possibilities.

I clicked on the link to reset password, and it gave me the field for my email to be entered, but gave me an error with a long string of numbers for an error, instead of the capture code picture.

I uploaded the tools.php in the admincp folder, but when trying to access it, got a data base error.

So, any ideas on how I can get the password reset now?

Thanks.
    George Beale
    www.millenniumcapitalgroupllc.com - Investment company | www.recyclingbootcamp.com - Where recyclers can come to network with one another! | www.viprecycling.com - Scrap Metal, Junk, & Electronic Recyclers! | www.biddingextreme.com - Online Auction Site |

Okay, image verification isn't working, so I cannot register a new member and then do the tools.php potential solution.

Here is the error I am getting.
    George Beale
    www.millenniumcapitalgroupllc.com - Investment company | www.recyclingbootcamp.com - Where recyclers can come to network with one another! | www.viprecycling.com - Scrap Metal, Junk, & Electronic Recyclers! | www.biddingextreme.com - Online Auction Site |

Comment

Are you running vBulletin 4.2.3? Please upgrade if not.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
      Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment