Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moderated threads and posts still showing in admincp queue AFTER validate or delete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kjh411
    replied
    This could be a little embarrassing! It is now working, WITHOUT disabling hooks. However I have just realised that when I view Moderation Threads or Moderate Posts, it always displays a list of threads awaiting moderation, followed by a list of posts awaiting moderation. When deleting threads, I would mark the appropriate threads and then go to the bottom of the page and click save. I overlooked the fact that there is a save button below the list of threads, then another save button below the list of posts. If I click the correct save button it works!

It's embarrassing because I have been running vbulletin forums for years and have only just noticed this, I think! or maybe I am becoming senile Or maybe it's because I changed the php version yesterday ...

Anyway, regardless of the reason, thanks Mark.B for your patience!

markoroots, make sure you are clicking the correct "save" button

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Please try the following to disable the plugin/hook system completely:

Edit includes/config.php and add the following code:
    Just below
    Code:
    <?php
    enter
    Code:
    define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true);
    Do you now still have the same problem?

Leave a comment:

• kjh411
    replied
    Thanks Mark. Now running PHP Version 5.4.45 with default extensions. It hasn't solved the problem.

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Php 5.2 is too low. Should be upgraded to 5.4 for vB 4.2.2.

Leave a comment:

• markoroots
    replied
    Too me have the same problem.
    In two different forum.
    Please is it possible to know how to fix it?

Leave a comment:

• kjh411
    replied
    I'm running vBulletin 4.2.2 Patch Level 3

PHP Version 5.2.17

As I said, I think it might have something to do with permissions

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    This doesn't happen on a default installation.

What version of vBulletin are you running?
    What version of php is running in the server?

Leave a comment:

• kjh411
    replied
    Can anyone help with this? Any ideas suggestions?

Leave a comment:

• Moderated threads and posts still showing in admincp queue AFTER validate or delete

After I validate or delete a thread or post in the moderation queue in admincp or modcp, the post or thread remains in the queue after saving.

I suspect this may be something to do with me tightening security on the site - trouble is I did this a long time ago and I can't recall all the things I did!

Are there any permissions requirements for specific folders associated with this?
    Last edited by kjh411; Mon 15th Feb '16, 9:12pm.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X