Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hurricane_sh
    commented on 's reply
    Looks like a manageable bug, I upgraded to 4.2.3 and the problem disappeared.

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum...-after-upgrade

• hurricane_sh
    replied
    Thanks, according to other threads, a new version of pcre may be the reason of this problem, I need a upgrade. Do you know in what situations the attachment bug in 4.2.3 will be triggered?

Leave a comment:

• Sqυιd
    replied
    Not too sure what you mean with your server level notation, but if your server is running php 5.6 then you need to upgrade to vb 4.2.3 because vb 4.2.2 does not support any php > 5.3. As a note if you are upgrading to vb 4.2.3 you might want to wait until after 4.2.4 is released, or use the 4.2.4 beta because there's a bug in 4.2.3 which might delete attachments from your forum which should not be deleted.

Leave a comment:

• hurricane_sh
    started a topic Duplicated Attachment Problem

Duplicated Attachment Problem

I just moved my forum (4.2.2) to a new server, the attachments don't show up as expected, on the old server, only the first image was shown. I use "insert image" button to insert the picture.

I transferred the forum by dumping/importing the whole database, all forum settings should be exactly the same. The reason should be at the server level, maybe Apache (2.2 => 2.4) or PHP(5.3 => 5.6)? Any suggestions? Thanks!