Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GerryZ
    replied
    Thank you Chapman for your help, unfortunatly i have already solved the problem with another plagin bought from the gay that used on his forum, Anyway i really appraciate your help thank you again

Leave a comment:

• Chapman
    replied
    Hey,

There is a addon/plugin available over at vbulletin.org for this. The standard notices do not allow you to select a variable for users without an avatar.
    [USML] Notice - No Avatar vBulletin 4.x Add-ons

Leave a comment:

• inform the new members of the forum who have to adopt a Avatr

Hello vB Experts
    my name is Gerardo Zuccalà from Milano Italy and I hope you will forgive me if I don't speak good english.
    I have my forum www.forumexcel.it (visit it) that runs with vB4.2.2, since one year day by day I'm tring to improve it and what I'm trying to do now is when a new User join the forum, will show up an advise tha says the must put an Avatr, in the picuture you wil see the example of what exactly i'm tryng to do
    This screen Shot I caputured from anotrher forum vB 4.2.2 and thi is excatly what i'd like to Enchive
    I Know is something in AdminCp >>Advise (I know how to do only the first part Helle{User} but the rest is complicated
    Thank you for your help
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X