Facebook API causing page reload

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook API causing page reload

In just the last few days every thread on my site will load, then everything below the header will quickly reload again. I asked a friend who is more technically adept then I am and he said the the Facebook API was the likely culprit. When I disabled it the issue immediately stopped. Is anyone else seeing this?

We had another similar anomaly start yesterday. When you click on a GO TO LAST POST icon for any particular thread from the main Forum display, the browser jumps to the beginning of the last post, as it should. Then a few milli-seconds later, it jumps down to the very bottom of the page. You may not notice this on a short post, especially, if you do not have a big footer (there would have to be room to scroll down from the top of the last post to the very bottom of the page to notice it.)

We made no changes to the system and I found another vB v4.2 forum which is doing the same thing. Can you confirm if you are having the same issue and if disabling the Facebook makes it go away?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X